ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Door Badges Silver Writing

Mk4 .:R32
Hi,

I recently bought a red mk2 ph2 172 and want to change the silver door badges to the black and silver ones like on the pic below. Does anyone know where I could buy them, or whether I should just paint them myself? Also, does anyone reckon painting them black with red "2.0 16V" (same shade as the car)?!?!

Cheers

IMG_4818.jpg

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I think these silver-on-black were standrad on mark 1 172 cos strips not colour-coded

Black Pearl Dynamique
Phase 1 172's had different bumpstrips alltogether didn't they?

They'd have to be painted mate. Middo on here does them.

1.6 16v
The Mk2 Ph1 had different bump strips! and bubbles's badges have been painted. I think you should see what the black with the red looks like tbh. It might look different and nice:)

God I Love bubbles's car! :D

Mk4 .:R32
They look quality on bubbles car mate! You reckon the same colour badges would look alright on my red 172? I'm getting some gun metal grey KEI wheels in the next couple of months so I was wondering if the badges would look better gun metal and silver?

Last edited: