ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black dynamique Progress Thread...

TT 225
Took some pics of it this morning but didnt manage to upload it. I will upload it tonight with progress on some other things.

TT 225
Firstly to answer the above ^^ i did do a PS of the wheels black and the general response was that everyone prefered them staying silver.

Little update, just finished cleaning it today....used 2 bucket method and some AG shampoo conditioner, dried her down with the leaf blower and went over with microfibre cloth. Works for me lol.

A pic from the day after it snowed (monday or tuesday) i came out and found this pattern on my bonnet.

DSCF1025.jpg

The front diomond i sprayed black. Still cant decide if i like it or not.

DSCF1024.jpg

Before and after washing today.

Before:

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

After:

DSCF1035.jpg

Im on my second set of these at the moment. They are currently LY with black detailing but i was thinking of going glacier white with black detailing or the other way around...

DSCF1032.jpg

Opinions needed.

Cheers adam.

TT 225
i think i said on the first page....it was roughly 80mm rear and 60-70mm front...could get wound down about another 40mm on front and 20mm on back though and thats without removing spacers

Breaking mk2 DCI
nice work, where did u get the airbag decal? im going to need one,

let me know how you go with spacers as i may be doing them for my cousin

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i wish mini meet, still aint done my car :( its getting diea now fed up of my car being on stilts and my chewed up wheels (silly b**ch last owner)

TT 225
Little update.

Nasty "little" buggar got me on the way home. Chip accompanied by dent. New bonnet maybe?

DSCF1040.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll219/adamlewis01/DSCF1040.jpg

Acquired a few parts off a NW lad quite some time ago. (can't remember who) reply with your name if it was you! R8 FTW maybe? Anyway they were already sanded down so that was a bonus because its a killer to ket these down smooth. primered a couple of weeks ago and coloured this weekend.

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

Waiting for a few parts to arrive this week including:

Cabasse radio
OEM rear lights
ABS ring

C&C welcome

Adam

320d
Looks fantastic adam realy improvement with the coilies.

How good are you at the colour coding? Is it hard? I think i'm going to have to re do my rub strips because ones damaged and was thinking of doing it myself.

120d M Sport
I reckon leave those new bullets standard, or spray them black with white lettering..subtle

Looks real smart though

J03

MX5 1.8
not bad, the trims need a wet-er thicker layer of laquer for that mirror finish.. dont spray too much if it gets too wet it will drip.. if theres not enough it would look hazy... hard to get but get it spot on and it would look spot on!
very nice btw keep it up

btw if it gets too wet just wait for it to dry completley then fine and it down (lots of water) to sand down the drip marks and then laquer it again

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
gettin there bud, gonna have to sort me your number as you know ive sorted my car now

TT 225
not bad, the trims need a wet-er thicker layer of laquer for that mirror finish.. dont spray too much if it gets too wet it will drip.. if theres not enough it would look hazy... hard to get but get it spot on and it would look spot on!
very nice btw keep it up

btw if it gets too wet just wait for it to dry completley then fine and it down (lots of water) to sand down the drip marks and then laquer it again

cheers mate thanks for the advice

TT 225
Little update.

A few things arrived this week.

DSCF1054.jpg

Before....

DSCF1055.jpg

...After

DSCF1056.jpg

I have now booked in with ATS Euromaster for next friday so hopefully the ABS will all be done for the NW meet next sunday. I am also currently lacquering my bumper inserts so hopefully if all goes well they will go on next week too.

Still waiting on CC'd Door handles (should arrive this week).

adam