ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio182
Does anyone know if the online detailing websites will be offering Black Friday sales? Looking for a handy tip-off to save me paying over the odds!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Waxaddict and Wowo's have great discounts every year, might be worth a look there, depends a bit what you need!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got over £100 in a CYC basket so will be keeping an eye out on any discounts on there. Might have to take my business else where for the deals this time though but CYC are usually pretty good I think.

Clio182
I got over £100 in a CYC basket so will be keeping an eye out on any discounts on there. Might have to take my business else where for the deals this time though but CYC are usually pretty good I think.
I’ve got a DA polisher in mine - and plenty of other bits - so hoping for a discount. Not sure I’ll get it on the polisher?!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a good idea, i sent an email to clean and shiny is there is any discounts. Haven't received an promotional email as of yet like as i'm on the mailing list

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a good idea, i sent an email to clean and shiny is there is any discounts. Haven't received an promotional email as of yet like as i'm on the mailing list
just received an email of them, there in process of sorting out discounts on what stuff. Really high discounts on certain stuff like. Look foward to see what they are

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Clean and Shiny have their Black Friday sale section up and running on their site. Had a look already it’s there’s nothing much I’m after like. They’ve got 8 pages of stuff

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Bouncer's have three nice bundles as well, got myself the kit with a liter of Done and Dusted with a free bottle of snowfoam and sample of the Done and Dusted si edition!