ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Full Fat - Felling Bypass

D

D4AAO

Was it you heading towards Gateshead just past Heworth roundabout about 18:15???

B

Brown.

yet more north east clios.... dammit, you lads goin to the bayliss returns meet???

B

Brown.

its on either sunday or monday, most likely sunday...check the meets section.........any idea if the newcastle shell garage next to the redhugh bridge is seling v power yet?? or what ever its called

pm me your mob number and at be intouch...for future meets too

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
D4AAO said:
Was it you heading towards Gateshead just past Heworth roundabout about 18:15???

yhen u sheep bum lover, hows it going, u back on road yet, i am with full fat arctic blue!!!!

Golf R/Leon FR
long time no see damo

as bayliss says u back on the road??

everyone get yourself to the meet 2mor/day ;)

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
big_peaches said:
its on either sunday or monday, most likely sunday...check the meets section.........any idea if the newcastle shell garage next to the redhugh bridge is seling v power yet?? or what ever its called

pm me your mob number and at be intouch...for future meets too

yeah it does sell v power

Car SOLD :-(
big peaches: Shell Garage in Gosforth has V power jungle juice if you're ever in the area.
And they'd run out of diesel, how I laughed:rasp:

D

D4AAO

Sorry I've haven't replied. Have had access to tinternet for a while. My ban is up on 30th Nov. So I'll be at the next meet after that.

Bayliss - Yeah, I've been riding the sheep recently, anything is better than the Mrs!!!!!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
D4AAO said:
Sorry I've haven't replied. Have had access to tinternet for a while. My ban is up on 30th Nov. So I'll be at the next meet after that.

Bayliss - Yeah, I've been riding the sheep recently, anything is better than the Mrs!!!!!

well if your busy with the sheep give the missus my number and 'll give her a ride for ya, i'd do it for the team for ya, lol ;)