ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182 2 day clean!

Williams 2
So the clio got a lot of love this weekend...:eek:

Basically started yesterday morning, wet flatted a few areas of the car to get the paint super-smooth, then spent pretty much all of yesterday and today getting it all looking good again with various compounds, polishes, and wax!

Pictures taken with my iphone and not the nicest day, so they're not the best pics, but here's a few anyway:
photo(18).JPGphoto(25).JPGphoto(24).JPGphoto(23).JPGphoto(22).JPGphoto(21).JPGphoto(20).JPGphoto(19).JPGphoto(13).JPGphoto(27).JPG

Last edited:
Looks great mate, I kind of understand what you mean about the exhaust tips, when there dirty they don't stick out so much, but you cant spend all that time on the paint and have dirty exhaust tips! get them clean!

Williams 2
Looks great mate, I kind of understand what you mean about the exhaust tips, when there dirty they don't stick out so much, but you cant spend all that time on the paint and have dirty exhaust tips! get them clean!

Ok I will invest in some metal polish and get them clean!

Just overlook the dirty exhaust for now! :eek: