ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182, what wheels in 15"

172 Track Car
Hey guys, I've bought a BG 182 recently, it's currently wrapped white with a carbon wrap on the roof and bonnet so it looks fairly naff, it also has disgusting 17" alloys. I'm planning to dewrap it around east when I get some time off Uni and need a break from revision but in the meantime I don't know what wheels to get. I've decided on 15" wheels as the tyres are cheap and I really like the "rally" look it gives.

I was wondering what alloys I should go for though, I've been looking at 2118s and they look cool but are pretty expensive and rarely come up in the correct offset/colour in the classifieds considering a powder coat is £20 a wheel and you can get them delivered in anthracite for £500. Oz of various kinds come up quite often, a set in orange looked quite fun on a BG recently but I was a bit slow on the mark. If I had a RB clio (or any of the blues really) I would be all over the 2118s.

I'd really appreciate some pictures of the various combinations, the 182 is my first decent car so I reckon I'm with it for the long term (love the lift off oversteer) and would like to make it my own to some extent.

Cheers,
Alex