ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Lexus Lights - On all colours!

In my mind they go really well because they match up with the dark rear window, and it gives the opposite corners thing at the join of rear window/body/boot/light, very cool, Im seriously thinking of them.....

GR7

Shiny red R32

Roamer

What a clever boy you are. The way you have done the above looks brilliant.

It is just my opinion, but I think the black lights look superb on the black, yellow and red :cool: but really dont suit the silver or blue, but as I cant see the whole of the car, my opinion is based on what little I can actually see!

The clear/silvery looking ones look good on the silver but I am not sure which would look good on the Cup.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Think the only one that looks slightly off in Monaco blue, all the others look great... nice job Roamer

Ad

MK2 FRS

Where do you get them from???? How much ???

Looks cool on most especially black/yellow silver.

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by kitty_eamc on 28 May 2003

Not bad, best on RED, yellow and black.

Clear ones on the turquoise and silver!
Turqouise, turqouise, turqouise??????? :eek::sick:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 28 May 2003

that looks minging on red, black and yellow suit em tho!
Have a closer look at the red! It looks GOOD as the red is fairly darkish, especially when compared to the very pale silver, which is suited best with the clear lights.

Glad that patty agrees with me!

cheers roamer, you have just saved me the expense of buying them to realise that they dont look good on my coloured car

I think they look good on the silver cars too. I agree with you Rhys but i think the black ones make it look less of a lexus light and so i like them!

-Rob

yea they look terrible on yellow, dunno whod want em on if there car was yellow!!!

:eek:

- just kiddin kathy they look well sweet :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by Slugger on 28 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by kitty_eamc on 28 May 2003

Not bad, best on RED, yellow and black.

Clear ones on the turquoise and silver!
hahaha - least everybody knows what colour mine is, even if they call it the wrong thing (such as banana and canary!!) ;)

Ben, sweetie, you nearly signed your death warrant when I read this :-

"yea they look terrible on yellow, dunno whod want em on if there car was yellow!!!"

but I forgave you when I read the rest of it !!! :D

Williams 3

ok, so I type too fast! :eek: ...least all the letters were there! ;)

And anyway whats the big deal Slugger? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by kis172 on 29 May 2003

Ben, sweetie, you nearly signed your death warrant when I read this :-

"yea they look terrible on yellow, dunno whod want em on if there car was yellow!!!"

but I forgave you when I read the rest of it !!! :D

Muwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! ;) :D

Quote: Originally posted by kitty_eamc on 29 May 2003

ok, so I type too fast! :eek: ...least all the letters were there! ;)

And anyway whats the big deal Slugger? :confused:
kitty - has nothing to do with the speed of typing, or the letters being there or not, its the fact that you called the Cup TURQUOISE!!! :eek: however it is spelt!!!!

Williams 3

kitty - has nothing to do with the speed of typing, or the letters being there or not, its the fact that you called the Cup TURQUOISE!!! :eek: however it is spelt!!!!

But thats wat is is, init? ;)

S2000

Yeah yeah haha :sick:

Ben the dci is to use for work. I had an N reg astra for that but sold it now for the dci.