ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Megane sport, Lower Bond Street, Hinckley

RB FF 182
BD06 E*P

Spotted at 11am. I was stood outside the old Barley Sheaf.

Meganesport sticker in rear window.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

BG 225 lux + cup RST
That's me :) lol was I sat in the traffic. I was debating whether it would be wise to over take that queue of 8 cars using the oncoming lane, but then spotted some cops up ahead lmao! annoys me that everyone sits in the left lane grrr lol

RB FF 182
Lmao. Hinckley is shite on a Saturday. Car looking spot on!!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Yeah it really is pants lol

Thank you! It was a bit dirty then but clean now lol

Mark I spotted yours parked up at work too :)

RB FF 182
If you think that's dirty, you should see mine. Lol I have the only dirt coloured 172 in the UK Haha.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Yeah it's at the Griff, used to have regular meets there cus the owner was okay with 100 cars descending on a Sunday or a weekday eve and would take on extra staff to feed us all :)

Lol that vid will forever haunt me

RB FF 182
Lol that sounds awesome! I assume things have changed now....?

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Yeah it was great :) no reason fir the to change, could have another one again. I just don't seem to have as much time to organise them these days

RB FF 182
Ah I see! I know what you mean... by the time I get home I just wanna chill.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Yeah we used to do a Wednesday eve and then sometimes at the weekend. Might be worth doing when the weather is warmer then :)

RB FF 182
Yeah its a nice pub. The beer garden there is really nice. Defiantly worth it when the summer hits.

RB FF 182
Don't blame you. I get bored waiting around though. Lol

It's some massive meet they're organising for July. Think there is a post about it on the front page.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
You get bored waiting around? What, to go to work? I lake sure I snooze to the very last second before I have to get up so no waiting about lol

Not heard about that, I'm not in a Clio though! A few of us are organising the National Meet for all RSs in April @ Gaydon