ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black MK2 Vee.......IN LUTON!!!!!

RB 197 fatty
...... must have been stolen! its the only explanation!!! :approve:

Anyone on here, about 8pm last night?

172Petey

Luton has a massive crime rate for most types of crime! Doesnt mean every nice car is stolen though, I drive through there every day! :D

RB 197 fatty
was joking, but never mind. i have a family friend who lives in luton, hes got a vee, a hummer, a cayenne turbo and a db9 convertable.........oh and a mini cooper s works gp.

but for anyone who knows luton will kinda get what i meant when i say it was driving out from marsh farm flats!!!

sorry for the stolen remark........what i actually meant was drug dealer! :)

Gal

A Clee O
lol - I have been through luton - I locked the doors and prayed that there were no red lights so I didn't have to stop.

Clio 182
Just checked where those posting anti Luton comments are from.

Bristol/Cornwall/Bedford/Herts/ Barton Le Clay/ and those that give a county rather then a specific town or village these are probably all twinned with Royston Vasey

You guy's not filming at the moment?

d71_feat01.jpg

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Nothing wrong with little villages, would rather live anywhere other than Luton although saying that there are one or two nice streets lol

Last edited: