ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Mountains...Again

Clio 172
Hi guys, i dont post much mainly down 2 havent got much time on my hands, anyway, EmmaE put some pics up of the mountain before xmas, well got a chance 2 go up there on the weekend and took some pics for you guys to have a lil look at the roads and scenery in south wales

hope you like the pics

Monds

005.gif

008.gif

017.gif

018.gif

023.gif

030.gif

044.gif

048.gif

049.gif

053.gif

059.gif

061.gif

067.gif

071.gif

078.gif

084.gif

087.gif

090.gif

099.gif

Thats the lot lol

Monds

Artic Blue 182 FF
Some awesome photos there mate. Especially liking number 8 + 9! Good quality from a panasonic to!

Didnt used to have a fiesta ZS did you? ;)

Clio 172
Some awesome photos there mate. Especially liking number 8 + 9! Good quality from a panasonic to!

Didnt used to have a fiesta ZS did you? ;)

Thanx dude yeh thatwas me mooving up in the world lol,where u from buddy??

oh yeh and yes thats the road evo mag take shots on, if u guys are ever down this way be shure to take a drive over the mountain, u wont regret it!!

Artic Blue 182 FF
Im from Newport, South Wales matey. Duno if you would remember that i was interested in buying your ZS off you about 2 years ago. I used to have a modified chav box 206. We had PM chats over SW-CC. Ovbiously we have both moved up in the world with out CS's :)

Clio 172
roads look familiar. where they monds?

the black mountain has a soad that joins Llangadog to Brynaman i have a video ov the complete road if any one is interested in seeing it click on the link below...

th_Video-0002.gif

This isnt in the 172 this is in my friends Ford Racing Puma

Titanium 182
roads look familiar. where they monds?

the black mountain has a soad that joins Llangadog to Brynaman i have a video ov the complete road if any one is interested in seeing it click on the link below...

th_Video-0002.gif

Jesus christ i wouldnt dare take those corners so fast the tyre screech is frightening haha

WR1 impreza
Jesus!!! your mate can drive. Not sure how you kept the camera still. Id av been crappin myself about him losing it and throwing you both over the edge lol

Clio 172
Jesus!!! your mate can drive. Not sure how you kept the camera still. Id av been crappin myself about him losing it and throwing you both over the edge lol

lol yeh there was alot of trust involved, but we are up there all the time kno the road quite well now those drops still scair the sh** out of me tho lmao!

thanx for all your comments about the car guys much appreciated

Clio 197
Car looks lush, puma sounds lush and your mate certainly nkows those roads. Think i would have shat my pants when it screeched going towards the drop though. lol

Good vid :cool:

I'm waiting for the do-gooders to find it, report it, and your mate get hunted down for the heinous 'crime' of doing 61mph on a deserted 60 road with nowt to hit but sheep lol

Clio 172
What road is that exactly mate? I live in hereford, must try and find it one day.

i will have 2 get back 2 u on that 1 matey, need a map lol and its in the car, not lazzy honnest its kinda rainin allot lol!

as for the car its totally standerd bar speedline turinis and a k&n jus for the sound change when it reaches 5000rpm lol

yeh the sheep are all you have to worry about realy aslong as you can put the big barrior less drops out of your mind its all good, if u guys like a nice open road with no police and plenty of fun corners its worth a drive, i love it!

RS Megane DCi 175
I'd love to know whereabouts it is too - you could try and find it on google maps maybe?

LY182/NHB CTR
Visit those roads and others like it a lot during my meets/run.. maybe you would like to come and join us on one or two of out meets ;)

Just a little friendly word of warning the police are coming down hard on non standard number plates (this is force wide) they are no longer giving out VDR forms and now handing out Fix Penalty Notices £60 and 3 points.. up to you what you want to do about that info but thought I would advise you all the same..

Nice motor think I have seen you near Newbridge, Gwent?

Visit those roads and others like it a lot during my meets/run.. maybe you would like to come and join us on one or two of out meets ;)

Just a little friendly word of warning the police are coming down hard on non standard number plates (this is force wide) they are no longer giving out VDR forms and now handing out Fix Penalty Notices £60 and 3 points.. up to you what you want to do about that info but thought I would advise you all the same..

For what offence?

Dodgy plates are a non-endorsable offence?

Clio 172

hey that sounds like an offer i cant refuse lol,

i dont think it wouldav been me in newbridge dont even kno how to get there lol,

as for the number plates your a day to late, managed to get away with a £30 fine lol, had them on the car for 8months no problem at all then all hell breaks loose lol!

Golf GTI PP Mk7

th_Video-0002.gif

Jesus christ i wouldnt dare take those corners so fast the tyre screech is frightening haha

and a serious drop in some places if it all goes wrong. bloody good driver, lol.