ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black or Blue?

Audi TT roadster
Im gonna order my 197 this week and cant decide between albi blue or deep black? black leads 5-3 just now.

had a black gold 182 previously but i dunno if the black this time is as nice as the 182.

any oppinions?

clio 182 black /gold
Albi blue. What spec is it and how much if you don't mind me asking. I drove a blue one today. There nice cars but the dealer want 17K with met paint and climate and auto lights.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Albi blue looks poo imo. just looks like a stock clio. Go with either Black or Nimbus.

Audi TT roadster
Albi blue. What spec is it and how much if you don't mind me asking. I drove a blue one today. There nice cars but the dealer want 17K with met paint and climate and auto lights.
17k with met paint, extra tint, cd player upgrade, xenons and climate control. i would ask for a discount but they've given me 17k for my trade in and its really only worth 16 on trade so cant complain. what dealer you dealing with?

Audi TT roadster
ok black is winning on this thread but its blue on the thread on renault sport! seems to be a 50/50 split here!

Arctic Clio 182 FF
IM 1/3 SPLIT BETWEEN ALBI, BLACK AND NIMBUS..........ALBI AND BLACK AT THE FRONT WITH NIMBUS A CLOSE 3RD.........NIMBUS IS AS NICE AS ALBI BUT RARER. REALLY WANT BLACK BUT I KNOW THE DIRT PROBS AND NOT SURE IT SHOWS ITS FEATURES. THE GRILLS AND VENTS WILL ALWAYS LOOK DULL AGAINST BLACK PAINT......SEE MY PM TO YOU MATE.