ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Raid RS-7 vs RS-Sport 2 vs Matin Comfort Strap vs Standard Strap

It does make me want to try a non-sport though. I'm sure there's little in it at that price level. Will the RS-7 be your main strap now, JJ?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Good review there.

I really need to invest in a decent strap as I find myself holding the camera constantly with the strap wrapped around my wrist in case I drop it. Cant have it around my neck as its uncomfortable. Will see what the local shop has in stock and try some out.

It does make me want to try a non-sport though. I'm sure there's little in it at that price level. Will the RS-7 be your main strap now, JJ?

Yep - used it taking photos of the wife jumping her horse today.... so so much easier!

Also... works ok with smaller lenses. I was experimenting with the siggy 30mm f1.4 and action shots this afternoon. Did suprisingly well, considering it has no HSM and its not really designed for that kind of work!

Don't think I would ever go back to a normal strap now. I know there has been the odd report of the clip scratching the bottom of the camera. TBH, if it ever did, I wouldnt be too concerened. At the end of the day, the camera is a tool and at some point it will more than likely get the odd knock!

Well, if it does damage your camera, it's not a massive amount. I pretty much ran that strap for 2/3 months solid and there wasn't any damage on my camera. :)