ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black tax disk holders now available...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ohhh nice, it may be time to change, my road tax is due this month what better excuse to upgrade :)

dk

911 GTS Cab

With the cliosport stickers, what do external and internal mean? Is the external one stuck inside the window but is viewed from the outside or is it actually stuck on the outside of the window? And is the internal one viewed from the inside or just stuck on the inside and viewed from the outside?

A silly question I know but I just wanted to make sure before sending my membership off and ordering the wrong stickers.

dk

911 GTS Cab

what is the best way to do it then, external or internal ones as I noticed the large sticker is only available as an external one (is there any reason for this?).

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Dunno, I went for the smaller internal one in the rear quarter glass to keep my car looking classy..;)

Mk2 Golf GTI

Do they stick better than the other ones!? My mates one doesnt stick at all and hes only had it about a month. How have you stuck yours down?

Alfa Mito 155TB

Surely the aluminium tax disc holder will add extra weight and thus slowing cars down....i really think Cup drivers should consider this before purchasing...lol:D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 18 January 2004

Do they stick better than the other ones!? My mates one doesnt stick at all and hes only had it about a month. How have you stuck yours down?
you have to clean the screen before you stick it on ;)

Seriously, I had to prise mine off when i needed to replace it. Those little sticky pads are damn damn sticky.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

nope, club related info gets priority in here ;)

unless a moderator wants to take me on :devilish: