ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black wheels! photoshop request!

Right,

Below is a picture of my car with wolfrace urban racers in sahdow chrome finish! They are quite badly kurbed and if I was going to get them refurbished thought I would really like to have them black! Can some please photoshop these on my car and give me their opinions! I tried myself but the photoshop was crap!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/bigmaddaz/MyCliooo.jpg
my car looking dirty!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/bigmaddaz/urblack.jpg
these wheels!

If someone can do it in photoshop id would prob be easier if they could just change mine to black somehow in original picture?!

Cheers mate, I know photo aint that good, but I wreckon if I got them done and they were like gloss wreckon they will look nice? Because I love black wheels on black cars!

172 M69 eater

i love black wheels but i reckon u gotta have a contrast to ur car, i reckon theyd look better in anthracite or white!

Yea white I love too, but just thinking im not the best at parking and now and again kurb and if I did would show black through them lovely

white alloys on a black car are a yes yes :D :D

i sprayed your 16v badge silver too (like my own) and your side repeater fell off :oops:

is that the atmo/evo kit youve fitted?

i need skirts for my own 16v

K9 EVV

i have a black and just oreder some pro racers 1.2 in black cant wait. i have a photo shop of some black monzas on car. also getting smoked repeaters and tints

I absolutely love black wheels on black cars, but also love white wheels on black cars! Lol! Anyone know how much it would cost roughly to getmy wheels coated either gloss black or white?

Cheers

172 M69 eater

sorry mate i went to bed!! ask fred bout gettin ur alloys refurbished the place he works for are the tits!