ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black & White Mk3 **Heavy Pics**

Black Clio Mk3
Hey,

finally had the time to dig out some of the mods that i had done since i bought the car, but maybe some of them i may not have pictures for.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme

Current Mods:
6000k HID Projector Headlights
P.I Springs 30mm
Twin tip exhaust
Window tints
White 17' Dezent Alloys

Next Mods:
Coilovers
25mm Spacers

6048_214034290343_561485343_7649279_2148864_n.jpg

n561485343_4938407_8402.jpg

DSC_1079-1.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

E30 318iS x2
That'll look rockin on coil overs sitting just right, Like those wheels more than I thought I would! :cool:

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Looks great that, nice and subtle :) cc'd rubstrips, bigger splitter and a 197 grille would finish it off nicely!

Black Clio Mk3
Yes, got few more plans yet on the car, Not sure when i get time tho! >.<

r1xph - Sitting to far in on the rear so getting 25mm spacers.

Danzel - Yes looking for a197 grill to :) looking for cheap ones on ebay :)

Weo

looks smart that! all i would do is spray the diamonds black, wouldnt even bother with 197 grille, as wont match the lower one and you wont get them matching unless u get a 197 front bumber.

Black Clio Mk3
looks smart that! all i would do is spray the diamonds black, wouldnt even bother with 197 grille, as wont match the lower one and you wont get them matching unless u get a 197 front bumber.

Yea i noticed that some of the grills dont match the bottom one, however black diamond.. seems like its on the books! :)

Thanks Will :)

E30 318iS x2
r1xph - Sitting to far in on the rear so getting 25mm spacers.

When I bought my spacers I was toying with getting 25mm on the rear. The rear is around 10mm narrower IIRC but I decided to keep the difference between front and back the same.

Black Clio Mk3
finally got time to buy and fit the coilovers, got to say so much better handling but alot worse on the ride.

at the moment my front wheels are at a positive camber, how do i get them to sit just negative camber so they are on a negitive slightly?

anyone know where i can get parts for this? would appreciate the help peeps :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
finally got time to buy and fit the coilovers, got to say so much better handling but alot worse on the ride.

at the moment my front wheels are at a positive camber, how do i get them to sit just negative camber so they are on a negitive slightly?

anyone know where i can get parts for this? would appreciate the help peeps :)

camber bolts

Black Clio Mk3
Well its been a long time since ive been on here! ive really missed my little runaround of a clio but now i have bought myself a Leon FR TDI 170 only had it for 2 days now! Clio will be stripped soon and selling parts. E.g Colivers, Wheels, Springs, Singled-in DVD player with BT Handfree and Sat Nav.

But heres a picture of the Leon!

seat-leon-S385359-3.jpg

Well its been a long time since ive been on here! ive really missed my little runaround of a clio but now i have bought myself a Leon FR TDI 170 only had it for 2 days now! Clio will be stripped soon and selling parts. E.g Colivers, Wheels, Springs, Singled-in DVD player with BT Handfree and Sat Nav.

seat-leon-S385359-3.jpg

Did you buy this off a Chinese guy? (not to sound racist but the only way to point it out lol)
Seen this loads! Got the single tip exhaust in the middle :)?!

Black Clio Mk3
Yea I did! and im Chinese too BTW! haha! so he sold it to me to play with as he now has a Audi S3 which he picked up last night!

You most prob see it more now as i only like local to you!

Indeed it has! :)

TT QS

seat-leon-S385359-3.jpg

oh that does look good