ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry 9000

Bus w**ker
I love mine. Check out crackberry.com and the blackberry app world, also a search on here will show up quite a few things. :)

Diesel Barge
i have one, any BB is awesome, i prefer the new curve tho, the bold is a bigger and apart from the gps theres no real difference

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
curve is much better than the bold, more RAM = faster OS usage, better camera, nicer screen, lighter, thinnner, amazing battery life by comparison

1.2 16v Dynamique
Don't be swayed by size and look mate, I did that when I got my Curve and regret it now, so wish I had got a Bold like the guy in the shop told me too

I just find the keys too small and fiddly on the Curve, much better on the Bold imo

Bus w**ker
Orly ?

Wheres your proof >
Only rumoured ATM, AFAIK nothing concrete yet but the iPhone coming to Orange was also rumoured for November and that seems to be panning out.
curve is much better than the bold, more RAM = faster OS usage, better camera, nicer screen, lighter, thinnner, amazing battery life by comparison
Errrm no. More RAM allows more multi tasking, the processor determines OS speed.

Bold's 624MHz > Curve's 512MHz

The additional RAM of the Curve is helpful though as it allows you to have multiple background apps running without as much slow down and the Bold could do with this badly as 128Mb is not enough.

Battery life is neither here nor there now that the latest Bold OS updates allow you to disable 3G, if you are that way inclined. Plus no smartphone has decent battery life anyway...unless you just have it running with nothing in the background and never use it lol.

Both phones are good but my personal preference, having tried both, is the Bold. So I bought one. ;)

Bold 2 on release however will destroy anything else in the range.

T

thecremeegg

I got my bold a few weeks ago and love it! Such an awesome piece of kit. I've ordered the parts to make mine look like this:

Beautiful.jpg

ALLBLACK.jpg

Not a 320d
Only rumoured ATM, AFAIK nothing concrete yet but the iPhone coming to Orange was also rumoured for November and that seems to be panning out.

Errrm no. More RAM allows more multi tasking, the processor determines OS speed.

Bold's 624MHz > Curve's 512MHz

The additional RAM of the Curve is helpful though as it allows you to have multiple background apps running without as much slow down and the Bold could do with this badly as 128Mb is not enough.

Battery life is neither here nor there now that the latest Bold OS updates allow you to disable 3G, if you are that way inclined. Plus no smartphone has decent battery life anyway...unless you just have it running with nothing in the background and never use it lol.

Both phones are good but my personal preference, having tried both, is the Bold. So I bought one. ;)

Bold 2 on release however will destroy anything else in the range.

Im patiently waiting, and bill #18 /18 will be arriving though my door in the next few days.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
it's not a computer mate. the curve operates much faster than the bold, i used both for months, but i guess you know best...lol

believe me, the number of bolds we've sent back because of s**t batterys is unreal. curves just last ages no matter how many things you have open at once. can't praise it enough, think you made the right choice.

Bus w**ker
it's not a computer mate. the curve operates much faster than the bold, i used both for months, but i guess you know best...lol

believe me, the number of bolds we've sent back because of s**t batterys is unreal. curves just last ages no matter how many things you have open at once. can't praise it enough, think you made the right choice.
"It's not a computer" SERIOUSLY? How do you think it runs an operating system? Magic? Technically it's not a PC but it runs using the same basic technology. Motherboard - check. Processor - check. Harddrive (albeit solid state) - check. RAM - check. Operating system - check. Shall I go on?

My personal opinion is that the Bold is a better phone. I'm a consumer user, I couldn't give two squirts of piss if it doesn't match the life expectancy in the professional market and I'd assume neither could anyone else that's not planning to use it for business or over BES; if battery life were a major concern for consumers do you really think the iPhone with it's one hour standby time would be the most popular smartphone in the world? I run my Bold all day everyday usually from 05:30 till gone 23:00 on one battery charge. I have at least six background processes running at any one time with 3G always on and constantly hammer intensive applications such as Facebook, Ubertwitter and Google Maps. I've only once, since buying my Bold, killed the battery completely and that was because I didn't give it a proper charge the night before but I guess you know best...lol.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
youre funny mate. i love the fact that you've just tried telling me what a pc is hahahha

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
heh they add all the best features of curve bold and 8520 and bam = 9700 - i'm getting one :D