ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry 9700 Problem

Nissan Jewk
I currently have an SMS app called Crunchsms. Anyway, got a notification today that an upgrade was available (v2.8 > v2.9). Upgraded and it asked me to reboot, as per normal. Handset rebooted, put in my pin, and the handset is pretty much frozen.

I can call my handset from another phone with no problems and can answer the calls ok.

I have been getting the little arrows in the top right corner of the phone, which leads me to believe the handset was downloading something, but its been like this for about 20 minutes now. Have rebooted again twice and have taken the battery out and replaced it, same end result.

Any ideas??

Bus w**ker
You could try removing the app using desktop manager and reboot. See if that solves it...I'm guessing though.

If that didn't work I'd just back everything up and reinstall the latest version of the OS.

On a side note, does anyone else find themselves typing out a long text/email, then accidentally presssing ALT then del and getting rid of the whole lot??!

Happened to me a few times :(

Bus w**ker
Battery pull?

I've had the voicemail icon sticking after I've deleted messages, but it's usually down to a delay with Orange's system.