ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Bold

I found a Bold ( think it's the 9700 ) on the park while working the dogs.

It's in good nic , it's got a passward lock on it , is it worth anything or will the mobile firm have looked up the phone for good?

I have a iPhone 4 by the way

Thanks

like leave it in the park?

I can't use the phone it's got a lock on it ( i already have a phone )

Nobody has rang the phone , i've had it a few days now.

Don't give me a hard time i've not pinched the phone i'm not a thief and it's not the question i asked , if for whatever reason i get to keep the phone is it locke up or not.

Turn it on and have a look...

Alternatively, go to your local police station and ask if anyone has reported a missing phone?

Take it to the police and say you found it etc.

When I handed in a wallet a few years back, they said if no one claimed it within 60 days then they would ring and I could have it if I wanted it. No idea if they still do this nowadays, but its prob best to do it so you don't get into any sh*t with mobile companies etc.

Whip the memory card out and check for pictures. Also post up any good ones.

There must be a reason for having a password on it ;)

First things last here. I feel like some of you's are judging me because i asked a simple question of ' Is it worth anything or will it be locked up )

Nobody has rang the phone
I can't ring out as it has a password on it
I wouldn't know where my nearest Police station is these days.

Put the password in wrong 10 times, wipe the device boom, nice blackberry for yourself untill it gets blocked.

Don't hold me to this, but im sure if you restart the phone you can get into it before the keypad locks.