ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry or K810i

57 Clio Campus Sport
Dads got the 8800 its very nice. But you will need to pay the £7.50 for unlimited internet access if your on flext because that doesn't include internet. And the blackberry is connected all the time.

Only problem is the blackberry has no camera at all.

Black/Gold 182!
Not too fussed on having a camera to be honest.

Is the blackberry as good for a phone as a normal mobile is??

Im going to go for a Web and Walk contact so the net wont be a problem.

Black/Gold 182!
Well, went for the Blackberry in the end! Must say they are pure quality phones. Not too big either, smaller than my old N70 Nokia phone. Do loads, still going through all the features.

Chelsea tractor
Do you not have to pay the blackberry subscription on top of whatever you normally pay?

Black/Gold 182!
Do you not have to pay the blackberry subscription on top of whatever you normally pay?

Yea you do, that access all emails etc. For what I use it for its worth it and can justify the cost. Use it for work emails aswell. Only £6. Had the Web and Walk tariff from T Mobile so unlimited web usage too.

I opted for the Pearly, the 8100 in the end. The Curve is fairly big unlike the Pearl which is just normal phone size.