ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Storm 2 to Android

I have just convinced O2 that my 'non faulty' Blackberry Storm 2 handset simply wasn't fit for purpose after 6 months due to low ram limitations, freezing, crashing etc. If you google there seems to be an inherent problem with the storms which RIM has no intention of sorting. Its a software problem rather than a hardware problem hence my 'non faulty' reference.

Anyway O2 didn't put up a fight, simply rolled over so they must be aware its a problem which affects ALL handsets.

Anyway offered me my choice of handset and I chose a HTC desire, fancied the Android after seeing my mates Dell Streak in action with the 2.2 firmware.

So heres to a change of handset , will miss the push email but I understand the HTC handset is much better for apps and stuff?!!!

Punto/Clio GTT
great choice sir, you wont be dissapointed. no problems with my htc desire so far, had it about a week now, love it :D

i dunno what it is about blackberrys, my mom has one and my friend has one, ive had a play with them and they both feel cheap and old? an entire keyboard on a phone that small just dont work, it looks tacky.