ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Storm

Broken Diesel Megane :(
guy at work has one. or should i say it is now his 4th one in about 3 weeks.

it is nothing but trouble.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Go for the Bold if you're using it for business use email.

iphone if you're using it for personal/casual email use.

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Dont belive the hype on the IPhone the advert got banned

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article5236244.ece

I have used both and can have any phone I went for the Storm because I am on Vodafone and they were offering a good deal + its a great phone. I also use it for email and the screen does work but takes some getting used too.

We have loads at work and none have broken in the first month but they are a pain to setup also there is a new software patch coming out soon.

The only thing the IPhone has over the storm is WiFi also the screen is better on the Storm

If its for personal use get the IPhone if its for work get the Storm

Samsung Omnia look good

Dont belive the hype on the IPhone the advert got banned

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article5236244.ece

I have used both and can have any phone I went for the Storm because I am on Vodafone and they were offering a good deal + its a great phone. I also use it for email and the screen does work but takes some getting used too.

We have loads at work and none have broken in the first month but they are a pain to setup also there is a new software patch coming out soon.

The only thing the IPhone has over the storm is WiFi also the screen is better on the Storm

If its for personal use get the IPhone if its for work get the Storm

Samsung Omnia look good

Jokez?

I have the iPhone currently, and love it tbh. Like the whole way it works, but it fell out my pocket earlier into a puddle.. Has dried out now and seems to be working better :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've got a brand new one for sale if anyone fancies one. £330. Pm me.