ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackhole And C2V3..... WOW!!

UR 197 Cup
I have used blackhole quite a few times in the past but yesterday was the first time for using C2V3 which is an incredible product for the price.

I was planning on doing a proper correction detail but left most of my pads and polishes at home so i settled with the BH and C2V3 combo after detarring claying etc etc... I will let the pictures do the talking. They dont really do it justice as i took them after the car had been rained on this morning and they are iphone pics but you get the idea :cool:

IMG_1049_zps5d080d47.jpg

IMG_1073_zps8ed21e25.jpg

IMG_1075_zps04ca395d.jpg

IMG_1076_zps1321683c.jpg

IMG_1077_zps71f65b88.jpg

Last edited:
What happens if you don't dilute it? Finishing mine of pf tommrow with it

That looks brilliant to say the least

Depends on your application. Some users on DW have found that it smears on some colours - I personally think it's down to user error, but it just shows up more on Blacks and reds. This "issue" is resolved if diluted with RO water.

182 Cup
Depends on your application. Some users on DW have found that it smears on some colours - I personally think it's down to user error, but it just shows up more on Blacks and reds. This "issue" is resolved if diluted with RO water.

Diluted by what ratio?

UR 197 Cup
Thanks for all the comments :) im considering giving it a wash already just to get that shine back.. Is that normal? :eek: I would imagine it would make an epic QD and cheap if diluted 1:3..

Not a 320d
I am sorry but it is not user error JD.

Ive used many QD's and never had an issue until now.

I applied neat the other day because I rubbed the pannels down with IPA and wanted to start a fresh layer. Its not because the pennels were too hot. It just dries really fast. Even working small areas - like half a door - it fucked up. I misted lightly, spread the product around then flipped the cloth to a dry side and rubbed at it to get it to not streak.

Even Sonax QD is better than this but it has a s**t finish.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning finish chap. Continues to impress. I actually used old C2 heavily diluted after the iron test, very impressed but I thought other products were better... but, if you use it when drying i've yet to find anything better than can protect and become so slick for drying.

Still beading and sheeting really well.