ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bleeding Brakes

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know the diameter of silicon hose required to fit on the bleed nipple?

and also, will 1 litre of fluid be enough to flush and replace the current fluid?

182 Trophy #333
According to autodata 1.7 litres required for 2.0 clios fitted with ABS, i used about 1.5litres when i changed mine irrc

clio 182 sport
Yeah that's why i've got it tbh, and i've heard it's pretty good.

I'll be using it through one of those pressurised bleeding kits, so it should be simple... he says lol

All you need is a spanner, bit of pipe and bottle and a friend lol it is simple.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Had mine done last night and it used 1 full bottle and roughly 3/4s of the second bottle. 500ml bottles so probs about 900ml total used at most

172 with abs if it makes a difference!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
All you need is a spanner, bit of pipe and bottle and a friend lol it is simple.

Don't even need a friend . Just a length of tube , spanner and a bottle ( with some old brake fluid in if you have any ) . Keep the end of the tube under the surface of the brake fluid so it can't suck any air back , pump the brakes a few times , check fluid level , top up , so on and so forth . Piece of piss , init ;)