ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blistering paint

172 Ph2 + Gashtravan
Hi guys. I have had my 172 (flamer) a little over a year now. When i bought it i knew it had been relaired for sone light damage to the drivers side rear quarter. Now the paint has started blistering pretty bad and it seems to be spreading further towards the door and into the bumper. Any idea what this could be and does any body have any idea how much its going to cost to be rectified as one of my ocd's is paint... the rest of the car is immaculate so this is really letting it down and needs to be sorted asap!

Thanks
James

RB 182
I had the same problem and took it back to the place that did it, they said that they put the lacquer on either too soon or too late and it doesn't take properly and therefor blisters, luckily they re did it for me free of charge :)