ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody rain!

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Got half way through claying my car yest then rain starts and now have a small window this morining to try and clay the rest, polish, and at least seal it.... bad times!
Why can't it stop!

:(

Bumder With A Buffer
Sods law isn't it!! That's where a nice garage would come in handy. Can't wait till I move to a larger place!

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Big huge garage to polish/hoover etc the car in is my dream lol.

I dont need to dream this, but the oldmans SLK350 is always park in there and god forbid I ask him to move it so I can put my clio in there :nono::nono:

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
I was out washing and claying in the soaking rain this morning.. A black BMW X5.. Grr. I'm still damp now!

1.6 Ford Focus
Same here funny enough...

I spent 2 hours cleaning the car, was just finishing up drying it all down and was looking spotless and then the heavens opened.

1.5dci
spent hours washing mine on saturday, polished it, blacked the bumpers and side strips again, had dried all the body work, was just polishing up and drying the very last window, and it started raining! not only did the car get soaked again, so did I! was so annoyed!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
I also got the car spotless today ended up going through flodded country lanes and it looks filthy again:mad: