ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blowjobs!

ok almost sorted for my air ram. getting an original airbox back on but would it be worth drilling holes in the bottom for water drainage as itll be sealed all the way through from the front bumper otherwise?

make sure that the piping is of quite a large bore, or your engine will be trying very hard to breath. No hioles, that kinda ruins the point of a sealed box.....the long steep pipes from the bumper will make it hard for water to get in, unless you go under water!

ok i did it!! then i removed it! i missed my fog light!
so instead i have an original airbox with a re-located air intake which will act as a ram scoop too. had to chop some of the under car sh*t flaps though, but damn it feels quicker and more responsive!!
just miss that induction whistle and roar though.

it might not have as much effect though as yours (maybe, well have to see) but when u see it youll see that it was really simple and easy to do. no xtra parts required.