ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 1*2 main post office barnwood gloucester

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's the one lol, yeah it was indeed me, there many local members these days? Picked it up off a mate a week ago but not been out in it too much

RenaultSport 182FF
Yeah that's the one lol, yeah it was indeed me, there many local members these days? Picked it up off a mate a week ago but not been out in it too much

Ahh good'o, umm I can think of 10 of the top of my head locally, there are more clio sports around but they aren't forum members from what I gather.

You didn't pick it up off Paul did you? I don't think he has sold his however you never know how long he's going to keep ahold of his cars.

Welcome back nevertheless :)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah paul (paulyA610) is a good mate, nearly had a liquid yellow off him a while back but didn't, kicked myself a bit. When it was spoken of that the trophy might be available i jumped on it this time. This makes my 4th RS now. Good to be back in a little daily terrier.