ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 A43

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Blue(?) 172 spotted this morning at about 8:25AM. Saw the cliosport sticker in the back window.
You flashed me with your hazards :) Overtook you when you got stuck on that crappy roundabout, hate that one in the mornings :dead:

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Sorry. Please delete this thread,spotted person has appeared in another thread lol.

Last edited:
  04 Monaco Blue 172
Lol, was me, i hate the roundabout off the a14 some truck hit a roundabout lol, i thought id give a cheeky flash

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Hehe yeah, hate that one. Also hate the one which I overtook you on, bloody lorries stopping everyone from going forward when it's a green light pff!

04 Monaco Blue 172
Its just typically gridlocked lol, it took me 15 mins to get up the sliproad today, fail and a half, i dont ever go down the bypass so the one off today you spotted me lol, good work