ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 A65 BV54?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi! Saw you earlier about 330pm today, car looked very nice! Saw a CS sticker in the window too I think!

Nick

FF 182
Oh hai! mines an arctic 182 bv54 from ilkley, where did you see me? im usually very observant of other RS's but i don't think i saw you!

FF 182
ha that makes sense now i was looking at ur display pic and car description which didnt tally with the rb on the bypass! ha cheers i try my best to get it looking good for the weekend as thats pretty much the only time i drive it! ur wasnt too shabby either loving ur recaros, the original seats do my nut (back) in! What exhaust are you running, looked slightly different to my miltek?
Where bouts you from anyway matey?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Im from near Guiseley, thanks mate, there are a few bits I want to sort on it still but not had it long so finding the time (and cash).

Its got a Scorpion RS192 with decat, it sounds similar to the Milltek I had on my old 182, maybe a bit quieter.