ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 182, newcastle, coastroad

clio trophy No56
4.30 pm ish today, we both turned off at walsend, i think, i was in the trophy in front of you. Looked v nice.:cool:

Black 182
I've never seen any blue 182's in wallsend like. Seen a few 172 cups though. Saying that i've never seen any trophy's round there either.

clio trophy No56
I was behind a black 182 at the weekend in whitley all the way through sluice, bloke driving with a woman in the passanger seat, obviously wasnt you like if you havent seen any trophys.

A slow one :-(
Wasn't me but I used to have a Cup and was always on the coast road between 4-6 on the way home from work...

Have a 1.2TCE Dynamique now :( growing up sucks!

A slow one :-(
Need to save my cash for a house deposit... will keep the 1.2 for my daily driver then once I've bought prob get a mod'd cup for the weekends!

2005 Cliosport 182 Cup
Was it an Arctic Blue or Racing Blue? Got an Arctic Blue and live in Tynemouth, know loads of people in Wallsend though so could have been me lol! DA- reg.

Saw a Racing Blue in the Foxhunters pub car park on Sunday, good to have a rarer car than the ubiquitous Impreza's round here lol!!!

clio trophy No56
Was it an Arctic Blue or Racing Blue? Got an Arctic Blue and live in Tynemouth, know loads of people in Wallsend though so could have been me lol! DA- reg.

Saw a Racing Blue in the Foxhunters pub car park on Sunday, good to have a rarer car than the ubiquitous Impreza's round here lol!!!

It was artic blue, two lads in it. They were right behind me so if it was you i think you would have noticed. We went down the slip road and i turned left, the cup turned right.
I quite often drive through tynemouth but ive yet to spot you, unless that was you.