ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197, and a red 197 in Basingstoke!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I was heading towards chinham tescos the blue 197 gave me a flash and a wave! And I did back! Looked really clean! :) and then as I was on my way back from the shop I swear it was a red 197 behind me at the roundabout!

Rob.

Clio RS 197
I was heading towards chinham tescos the blue 197 gave me a flash and a wave! And I did back! Looked really clean! :) and then as I was on my way back from the shop I swear it was a red 197 behind me at the roundabout!

Rob.

Hi Mate,

I was just about to write a post on here about you and you have beaten to it. lol.

That was me mate.

Cheers for the compliment. I valeted me car last weekend hence why it looked shiny. hehe. You clio looked nice to.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Hey mate!

Even in the dark light it still looked good! Theres a mini meet planned in basingstoke for the 19th of october you should pop down have a look on the south central thread!

Clio RS 197
Hey mate!

Even in the dark light it still looked good! Theres a mini meet planned in basingstoke for the 19th of october you should pop down have a look on the south central thread!

Hey mate,

Cheers for the compliment. O right I didn't know about the mini meet. I knew someone was thinking of planning one but didn't know anything had been confirmed.

I might as well pop down mate. I'll look out for your car 2 :p hehe

Clio RS 197
Hey mate!

I'm going to the meet on 19th October so I'll see you there. It'll be my first time at a meet. :)