ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 197 / silver 182 Near Galliera Hatfield

V6
spotted both you in airfield pub i fink its called. Both cars looking clean in this weather :) both put mine to shame :(

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Thats me and Nick at teh French Sports Club meet! I know your car from CH, Ross your name is I believe...

And my car was shockingly dirty.....

IMG_3819-vi.jpg

I have seen your car before, even when it was standard (I went to all of 2x CH meets with my silver 182, same as Nicks seen here)

V6
Thats me and Nick at teh French Sports Club meet! I know your car from CH, Ross your name is I believe...

And my car was shockingly dirty.....

IMG_3819-vi.jpg

I have seen your car before, even when it was standard (I went to all of 2x CH meets with my silver 182, same as Nicks seen here)

oh yeh i rember. i used to be on ch years ago when it first started your car looked clean when u passed me my eyes must be funny. check local meetings theres a clio meet in stevenage on sunday at the end of month :)