ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue and silver 182, Edinburgh.

BMW M3
Blue 182 about lunch time yesterday came up behind me on the bypass just before Gogor.... look really nice. More then usual like it was lowered or colour coded splitter. Had a kid in the car too. Think it was a private reg begining with P.

Silver 182 on the Dreghorn sliproad west bound yesterday..... sitting in the T-juction. (locals will know what i mean.) I was coming down the slip road but was dark so dont know if you saw me.

And anyone noticed the board up at the Shell at Dreghorn. I asked and apparently some bloke accidently drove his car right into the shop lol What a mess !!

BMW M3
ha with the dreghorn - what a plum!!

Yeah, he made a right good job of it.

Not only did he manage to drive full pelt about 3 metres before the shop but he drove up a masive kerb, through the newspaper stand and bin they keep coal etc... and then parked fully in the shop... drove right to the back. Scratches all across the floor and ceiling was down lol.... stil open for business though lol. Shell cant be doing with losing profits eh !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
what a joke!! I'll be going past there tomorrow might go for a nosey.

they were arsing around with the groundwork at some of the pumps a few weeks ago and had it cordoned off and some helmet was parking behind the barrier trying to extract fuel - tit.

BMW M3
what a joke!! I'll be going past there tomorrow might go for a nosey.

they were arsing around with the groundwork at some of the pumps a few weeks ago and had it cordoned off and some helmet was parking behind the barrier trying to extract fuel - tit.

Hehe, yeah... seem some 'interesting' attempts to get fuel when they're working on it. Think its the gas stuff they have... always needing attention.

Mini Cooper S
Justin, stiupd question. Take it you're from edinburgh? Sure i've seen you about on the bypass a few times.

Lou

Blue 182 about lunch time yesterday came up behind me on the bypass just before Gogor.... look really nice. More then usual like it was lowered or colour coded splitter. Had a kid in the car too. Think it was a private reg begining with P.

Silver 182 on the Dreghorn sliproad west bound yesterday..... sitting in the T-juction. (locals will know what i mean.) I was coming down the slip road but was dark so dont know if you saw me.

And anyone noticed the board up at the Shell at Dreghorn. I asked and apparently some bloke accidently drove his car right into the shop lol What a mess !!

Nope still not me :p

BMW M3
hehe, yeah was looking out for you louise but def wasnt you :)

Simon: yeah mate, from edinburgh. On the by-pass loads... usually late for something so not hanging around lol