ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue BEAST V6 -Poole rd.

Arctic blue 182ff
about 14:20 turning into the road where Lidl is...

very loud, with colour coded splitter. reg = ** NSW

clio v6 ph1 230
was it a a ph1 in illiad blue, running on cromodora wheels, if so it's got a 3.5 lump in it, running around 345bhp,

yes, thats the one.

blue10.jpg

I love that car so much, I love the wheels on it especially.

I've not seen him on here, when he was selling a few months back he said it would go with the standard engine in it. He wanted a fair bit for it, I guess he decided to keep it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not keen on the front splitter, prefer the snow plough one....

But the number plate V6 NSW?? ... Not Safe for Work! lol

Craig does urs have the Vee/Trophy spoiler? - Never noticed it on ur car... Looks phitt tho

Cheers. Mines got a mk1 vee spolier on it (same as a normal 172) I looked at getting a mk2 vee/trophy one, but they are hard to come by & pricey:dapprove:

The spoiler he has on his is from the clio v6 trophy series race cars, normally I hate that spoiler, but as he's got the splitter & those wheels he pulls it off really well :cool:

I looked into getting a set of the wheels for mine as i've always liked them, read it was about 3k :eek: Plus they are magnesuim too (no good in winter really) So that was that idea.

When the fan kicks in the noise from the side pod (only the pass one works iirc) Is like, wtf ?? It's quite loud. It sounds a bit like a vac !
Did you go in it with the engine covers off at all ?

Free sauna FTW
Tell me about it, I did it once & thought 'yeah this aint too bad' Got out of it did my stuff, got back in & was like wtf ??? Tropical !

Anyone who says they sound mint with the covers off is lying, as standard they really don't sound all that at all. It is quite intriguing hearing all of the clunks & noises though (well it was to me anyway)
The only good bit is the induction noise (the suck) when opening it up :cool:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Craig, if u bring the Vee to Hatfield on Saturday, can i experience the emensity (is that a word) of the Vee?

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah when ddouble put his foot down the noise!! going from 3rd to 4th tho the gear box would always crunch? i thought the vee was quite quiet on tick over tho