ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue button

fat 182

what is that blue button just in front of the interior lights on the roof of my 182

had the car since november and never noticed it

:confused:

daz

106 GTi

On the early 182s it is some kind of sensor for the Climate Control. Later ones it is hidden.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 24 July 2005

On the early 182s it is some kind of sensor for the Climate Control. Later ones it is hidden.
Mine is early...March 04 and mine doesnt have one.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 24 July 2005On the early 182s it is some kind of sensor for the Climate Control. Later ones it is hidden.

Its the other way around mate. The little grill was on early ones and 172s, the little blue dot came on later 182s. They started appearing around mid 2004 I think.

Lee

BMW M2C

I remember this one coming up a while ago. Tom has one of the earliest 182s in the club and he had the old grill arrangement, mine was a Mid 2004 car and had the blue dot.

Now I have neither, just a large light. lol

Ford Fiesta

so no blue dots on the very latest 182s? where is the sensor then for the internal temp for the CC?

July 04 182 has it.

Must be to do with the climate control as the Trophy only has AC, so doesnt have the blue thing.

Lee

BMW M2C

Only cars with CC have it as its the internal temperature sensor. As he already been menioned, the Trophy only has aircon so no dot for me.