ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue clio carbon side strips in Boston, Lincolnshire

1.216V Hologram Grey
nice car, parked in the center marketplace of boston...with a nice police parking ticket under the wiper blade :L

Listerine & Poledo
HA!

Nice.

Have they finished relaying the marketplace now then? Last time I was there time team were trying to see if any intelligent life ever existed there.

Damn I'm glad I got out of that hole of a town.

1.216V Hologram Grey
haha no they havent! I dont think theyre ever going to finish it, they're just letting people park around all the construction now :S, :L and I can tell that time team failed to find any intelligent life :( jeez your lucky, i cant wait to get away from here lol!

Listerine & Poledo
Sounds about right

"what sh-we do 'bout this 'ere 'ole buddaay"
"f*** all maaaate, they'll get the forernerrs to sort it and we can go back to claiming benefits and spending all day in Caprhone and Brighthouse"

That place is a total IQ vacuum, intelligence only begins to resurfance once you're past Gratham, Lincon or (at a real push) Peterborough.

1.216V Hologram Grey
Sounds about right

"f*** all maaaate, they'll get the forernerrs to sort it and we can go back to claiming benefits and spending all day in Caprhone and Brighthouse"

That place is a total IQ vacuum, intelligence only begins to resurfance once you're past Gratham, Lincon or (at a real push) Peterborough.

^^ haha this is so true!! :L seriously theres naff all to do here aswell.. litterally theres two types of shops here now...phone shops and charity shops :/

Listerine & Poledo
And coffee shops....

And Polski Skelps too.

I used to love the Polski shop near my place (near to sluice bridge), they did everything I needed when walking as far as ASDA was far too much like hard work.

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sounds about right

That place is a total IQ vacuum, intelligence only begins to resurfance once you're past Gratham, Lincoln or (at a real push) Peterborough.

Touche... this town is full of braindead morons I must admit. Lucky you for escaping, some of us can't quite afford to get out of here ;-)

Listerine & Poledo
Dude, the pay in South Lincs is waff, just get a job outside of there and you'll be able to leave.

I only went there for short-term financial gain. It didn't offset the anguish of being there though