ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Dash Conversion - Pics Finally

G51 BEN
jaffa i live in preston so it isnt too far if i could come up and get it done? i bet green would look good.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
They look pretty tasty :cool:

Anyone in this neck of the woods or even south/west london area that wants to do mine for beer tokens :eek:

Iceburg 172FF
can get the clock display really good with the right filters and a few mods with a dremmel :)

P2060696.jpg

P2060693.jpg

Iceburg 172FF
Yeah I did Craig, took a while but reckon it was worth it in the end! Cant remember how much it cost, I think around 20 quid for all the LED's and the rest was just time putting it all in and getting it just right.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lol yea its very hard to get the clock display just right!
Made a circuit for mine and wired it up etc...

DSCN0864.jpg

Hardest part of the conversion tbh! Worth it in the end tho.

EP3 Civic Type R
Jaffa, PM me when you have some time matey, if you fancy doing my Cup sometime :)

S4 Avant
I quite like the idea of this, just a shame I have an orange car, so the orange lights fit it quite well.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
will this work on the models with the digital fuel and temp read out?
would be interested in getting this done if so

clio campus sport
so how much was it again you charge for doin it lol n how long also n imonly in burnley dude so wud be well worth the trip over haha

G51 BEN
mines a mk2 ph3 so it has the digital petrol gauge etc. will the conversion work on that?

clio campus sport
do what other "asians" sorry for bein racist... did with my dads car haha took out the oil bulb n sold it to him haha he only realised when my sisters car when they started it up the oil warnin light comes on for a bit haha