ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue mk2 Clio V6 - M61 today - reg - *** VEE

Ad

MK2 FRS
Think thats Jainy iirc, although she obviously was in it. So maybe DarrenS driving???

Meggy225
yeah I think it was *66 iirc

It was a lad in the pasenger seat looking right round once they'd gone past but I didn't get a good look at the dirver, they may have been female

ILLIAD VEE!!
:D HI GUYS...:D

Yes, it was me JAINY driving..!!! 2 guys..??!!!! ha ha ha - I'll let you off...!!! Yep, was having a blast to Bollockpool, after me spending a few hours cleaning the Vee...you "have" to drive it out when it's spotless..!!

Bollockpool was fun and brought the usual amount of "Vee attention" which always makes me smile - pictures taken, gasps from on-lookers and the usual 'pointing' !!!!Oh and one guy in a Merc CLS320, pull alongside me on the M61, gave me a nod of approval, a big smile and a OK sign..!! :approve:

I just LOVE this car...!! :D

Jainy
:D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
cliomadness said:
yeah I think it was *66 iirc

It was a lad in the pasenger seat looking right round once they'd gone past but I didn't get a good look at the dirver, they may have been female

LOL - that would have been me then! Sorry for not letting on. I didn't think a Meggy driver would let on when there are loads of Clio RS drivers that simply look at you with the 'WTF?' expression on their face when you wave at them.

V.nice car there, m8. It was actually Jain that spotted you first - up ahead. I'm liking Meggy's the more and more I see them.... :approve:

D.