ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue non sport dudley bypass.

As above, with aftermarket exhaust and CS sticker in window.

I was in the titainium 182 in front of you which nearly got side swiped on the roundabout by that bloody lorry lol:)

Car looks good mate.

Clio
I have a blue dynamique with one sticker in the rear window saying French cars (the mag)

on that road all the time and see yours loads also . Very nice

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
As above, with aftermarket exhaust and CS sticker in window.

I was in the titainium 182 in front of you which nearly got side swiped on the roundabout by that bloody lorry lol:)

Car looks good mate.
was me mate "if its to loud your to old sticker on the back" i did pamp when i went on the island :p your cars beautiful mate :) you go there often?

I have a blue dynamique with one sticker in the rear window saying French cars (the mag)

on that road all the time and see yours loads also . Very nice

never noticed you before, shall have to keep an eye out for you.

was me mate "if its to loud your to old sticker on the back" i did pamp when i went on the island :p your cars beautiful mate :) you go there often?

cheers mate, yep its very well looked after:).

heard you pap when you went off up towards the zoo, i mainly travel up and down the bypass most friday evenings or over the weekend visiting parents

BG 182
Ive seen a blue one described just like this im front of me in merry hill multistory a few weeks ago, was revving making some noise!