ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue parrot ck3100 easy to install?

Clio 182 Trophy
Found a 2nd hand one on ebay. Could really do with a decent handsfree for work. only thing is im awful with wiring! Advice needed on a decent handsfree thats easy to install, plug and play on a 182 trophy Thanks Luke

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
There usually just plug and play with the iso blocks. the tricky bit is tucking the wires away. its probably a top of the dash off job.

P.S your picture is upside down.

172 Sport
I've got one.

I removed the radio, and fed the wires in through the side of the center console via the steering column. My blue box and wiring loom is velcro'd inside the steering cowl and my display unit runs up the inside and is stuck to the top of the steering cowl in the center. IMO it is the tidiest way to install them. I can get a picture if you want?

Clio 182 Trophy
I've got one.

I removed the radio, and fed the wires in through the side of the center console via the steering column. My blue box and wiring loom is velcro'd inside the steering cowl and my display unit runs up the inside and is stuck to the top of the steering cowl in the center. IMO it is the tidiest way to install them. I can get a picture if you want?

If you could grab a picture that would be great!

Thanks

Luke