ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue SideLights?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Having a bit of an arguement with a girl on another forum she seems to think that having Blue Sidelights in her Subaru Justy is different?

I've told her it look so chavved up as I'm entitled to my own opinion.

What does everyone else think of the stupid illegal side lights :quiet:

What they think makes them look good:lolup:

here is her reply haha

Awh ney mate no way did you call me a chav im gonna get my possy from the corner of the street, stop them drinkin their cider and get um to murk yas haha, no im only messin im not a chav, dont look like one, dont dress like one, dont drive like them, and dont act like them lol, got the blue side lights to be different, dont get why ya dont like the tints done professionally not in my back yard like most peoples are haha, anyways next time ya out come over say hi if your feelin brave haha

thing is she tells everyone she's got a Scooby haha I know its a subaru but come on!!! lol

she won't post any - I've seen it in person though - think its my mission to get a picture next time I see it lol

her newest reply lol

been pulled twice just said what are they haha erm ... sidelights then asked me put headlights on n said ok just dont be drivin round with um on haha occasionally drive with them on depends on my mood

then mine lol

Well driving with them on makes you a t**t!!!!!! they make you less visible to drivers - if your ever behind me while you've got them on then I know what I'l be doing ;)

B

Brown.

White LED's set off the HID's of RS Clios well.... and dont look like the obvious blue ones which look pants

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The white ones i have which are fully "E" marked, look like they have a tinge of blue but are no way the blue i have seen some with!

Mito Sportiva 135
Just fitted white LEDs to mine and look SOOOO much better than the standards, match the xenons perfect. Only cost £5 for 2 including delivery - best value mod ever!

Rsport182Cup'd
i have had white leds in the RS since i got it, looks very nice, gets rid of the yellowness of standards,

blue - why not just ask the c***s directly to give you a ticket