ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 Oakham - L30 AJE

Audi TT
Who's is this?

Blue with a scottish plate and blue to black faded tints. Also the side vents are black/carbon fibre instead of silver.

G

Clio V6
hey hey. That's me. LOL. Recenty bought new played though haha. Give me a call and we can had a shoot if your interested. 07894 804 747

Clio V6
haha yeah LOL. I bought new plates for it the other day and it did come from up north originally but not anymore haha

Clio 172 Cup (Ktec Tuned)
haha yeah LOL. I bought new plates for it the other day and it did come from up north originally but not anymore haha

Is that the 1 kept on cold overton road in the old mans shed? saw it parked up in town the other day near moores estate agents

very nice ;)

Audi TT
Sorted the plate. :)
What about the tints?

Seen it in melton round the wilton road car park as well.

You in Oakham or Melton then pal?

G

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
A Scottish plate - this far south? Are they invading again? The bloody wall ain't doing its job right.

D.

Its probably from Corby. haha!

I work in Oakham during the week.

I keep on seeing a Black valver down at Lands end when I go to Pillings road cafe on a Friday morning for my bacon butties!

Audi TT
Best not be from corby or I'll have to ask to look in the spacious "boot" of the vee for all the scrap metal "given" to him driving round the county! Can't see it myself. The tranny flat bed gives much better space and MPG!

Pillings road bacon cobs are proper fatty. Not a fan :( Bus seat outside though for the smokers! ha ha. quality.

G

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
Best not be from corby or I'll have to ask to look in the spacious "boot" of the vee for all the scrap metal "given" to him driving round the county! Can't see it myself. The tranny flat bed gives much better space and MPG!

Pillings road bacon cobs are proper fatty. Not a fan :( Bus seat outside though for the smokers! ha ha. quality.

G

:D

When was the last time you went? They have changed hands a few months ago. Much healthier now! Some woman owns it with massive tits. haha :D

Audi TT
Pillings road will be getting hit up next time I'm on an early then to test your theory. I wont be looking at her boobs though. I'm a professional don't you know! ha ha.

Where about's in Whissendine? I know a couple people in the village and not all as a result of having to deal with them.

G

Clio V6
i live in the nook, thats in the middle of the the village!?!?

dude, are you going to that meet on sunday in milton keynes!?