ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blueflame exhaust

clio 172 sport
seriously thinking of gettin a blueflame exhaust but after reading some reviews off here not too sure about this raspy noise beetween 3k to 5k rpm's.
any1 any suggestions on wat to get are vids of this exhaust on a 172?

Nissan 350Z
Mine has really settled down now. Basically it sounds similar to the standard system, just a bit louder. Mine was well raspy, but its really not bad at all now. Plus the car does feel a bit keener.

It gets slagged something rotten on here, but personally i think its pretty good for the money, and thats coming from someone who didnt quite like it that much in the first few months.

Vectra :(
For the money they look good and they wiegh a ton less than the magnex (dont get a magnex, i had 3 in a year with baffles going).

tbh tho from what i heard on here and what i experienced when i was going to order one i decided not too.

Spend the extra and go to prospeed or yozza mate

ant

yep.
love mine............sounds great, not raspy at all - nice and deep actually.

christ u are f**ked apex and a bluflame!!! ;)

nothing wrong with either.

change the record mate, it's getting boring :rolleyes:

IMG_2207Large.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
For the money they look good and they wiegh a ton less than the magnex (dont get a magnex, i had 3 in a year with baffles going).

tbh tho from what i heard on here and what i experienced when i was going to order one i decided not too.

Spend the extra and go to prospeed or yozza mate

Have to agree on the Magnex...very, very heavy

Dirty E91
The only thing with my Blueflame is that it is loud at about 4k(80 MPH) when you're accelerating. Apart from that I really like it, is way lighter than the std 182 system too.

At the end of the day it comes down to how much your willing to spend.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I almost went for the Blueflame, but my backbox fell off before I ordered and I couldn't wait 2 weeks for them to make me one.:(
I got a S/S Powerflow stealth cat back for £230. Cheap compared to the £440 for the Renault system. Mines got lifetime guarantee, Renault has 1 yr. I've had 2 OEM ones and the S/S seemed the way to go.

But for a 2" bore 'quiet' system, I wish i'd spent a bit more and got a quieter one. Though everyone else whos heard it thinks it great. And quieter than the others???!

I must be getting old....

I'll get some sound clips up over the weekend. In for a service on Friday...day off...playtime!:cool: