ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blueflame

Mondeo ST220
ok not technically a clio question as I'm considering a blueflame exhaust for my mondeo. But I was wondering what people have thought of their blueflame exhausts in terms of build quality? I know they made/make one for the clio.

Heard a few bad things about them when compared to miltek etc...

200sx s14a
i heard loads about poor welds splitting not to bad if your handy with tig but i would head elsewhere tbh shame nice looking systems

clio ones are shocking

However they are highly rated on seatcupra.net, edition38, corsasport etc so...

53 Clio's & counting
mine split, but thats because mine was hanging low lol, so i have a new section and i think there pretty good

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Highly Rated everywhere except on CS

My Bro-In-Law has one on his Fiat Coupe and it is Top Quality and a Mechanic Tuner Friend has been telling me to get one for ages

ITB'd MK1
I've fitted loads to other vehicles. Always been very good. They dont seem to fit too well on clios though.

oh and FYI, Blueflame = mongoose

Jag Mondeo -Type
It seemingly depends on how they are ordered. As they don't stock most exhaust, if single orders are put in they are often welded up and almost bodged together, however, if a group buy for example or a large company orders quite a few, they are made properly with with mandrel bends etc.. not 'cut and shut' like one-offs!

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
gtvlew got a blueflame zorst on his 182 cup and i dont think hes had any problems with it, it looks well sweet too....

Ph1
Cant comment on the fit but the one i heard sounded bloody horrid. (Clio)

Imagine 3 scooters strapped together but add more 'tin'

clio 200 F4Rt
we took a blueflame off when fitting a BTB to a 182.

biggest load of old shite i have ever witnessed.

was like a mechano set, loads of sections, loads of dodgy brackets.

welds seemed ok. nothing special.

so i would avoid, unless u get it super cheap