ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater meet pics!

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah well went to bluewater meet tonight with Timothy1994 and turn out was quite good! Quite alot of people there, was a bit cold but yeah haha

Anyway here is a couple of pictures i got..

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

Yeah was an alright evening just a shame the weather killed it a bit but had no trouble with anyone or anything.. Funny leading the way of all the sports in a 1.2 to bluewater haha ;)

Mercedes C320!
Oh u missed my car :( We was in Gormet Burger when you's all moved... But yeah was a good turn out! So thanks to the bloke (Something 172 cup) who sorted it out! He did a good job! :)

Last edited:
  Vectra
Looks like it was a good meet, I've never been to a CS meet yet hoping to at some point though

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Come to the next one whenever it is! But if its soon make sure you wear some layers mate, its proper cold loool

clio 197, 1992 mini
Yeah well went to bluewater meet tonight with Timothy1994 and turn out was quite good! Quite alot of people there, was a bit cold but yeah haha

Anyway here is a couple of pictures i got..

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

Yeah was an alright evening just a shame the weather killed it a bit but had no trouble with anyone or anything.. Funny leading the way of all the sports in a 1.2 to bluewater haha ;)
m44x cr your front bumper looks nice what you done to it? have you got any more pictures of it? thanks

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Oh u missed my car :( We was in Gormet Burger when you's all moved... But yeah was a good turn out! So thanks to the bloke (Something 172 cup) who sorted it out! He did a good job! :)

No worries man ill sort another 1 out when its warmer :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It was such a good meet and a great turnout hopefully PFC give me the green light to organise a big shoot for us all

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It was a really good turnout there was round about 25 of us at one point ill be organising a lot of stuff after the winter weather so keep ya eyes peeled especially as i am in possible talks with performance french car magazine about a possible huge shoot in the summer :) i hope to see u all soon and lets make the next meet even bigger

thanks for all turning up
And ill look forward to lots of new faces at the next 1

kyle :)

2003 1.2 billabong
It was a really good turnout there was round about 25 of us at one point ill be organising a lot of stuff after the winter weather so keep ya eyes peeled especially as i am in possible talks with performance french car magazine about a possible huge shoot in the summer :) i hope to see u all soon and lets make the next meet even bigger

thanks for all turning up
And ill look forward to lots of new faces at the next 1

kyle :)

let us know how this turns out pal, i'd love to be there for that

1.2, 172 Cup soon
bloody hell didnt expect that many replies! haha, but in general was a good turnout like everyone has been saying, to people who wish they come just come to the next one! and anyone who didnt come just come! ha, the more the better guys & joe yeah i noticed i got you in every picture loool, guigsy that sounds sweet!