ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Meet Pictures 27.01.2008

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Good pics guys. Looks like it was a good meet. Sorry I couldn't make it. :( Hopefully I will make the next one.

Ultra Blue R26
I'm loving Dunc's parking, just the way we like it :approve:

I can't believe they turfed you out for taking pics, that's so gay:dapprove: never been asked to leave there before.

Cheers Craig :approve:

Best looking Silver one there IMO, but i'll be accused of being biased!

You are biased Ollie :rasp: but I must admit it did look good, but HOW MANY silver ones were there? lol

Good to see you all guys! Roll on the next one.

1.8 Civic EX
lol, the security guys didn't tell us to do anything. I was chatting to them for about 20mins, they just "advised" that we shouldn't be taking pics, they never actually stopped us. they also suggested we should split the cars up if we were to go shopping and leave them incase any cops were driving around and saw them or any "customers" complained then they would be clamped or towed.

What on earth could the old bill do if they turned up at a shopping centre car park and found x number of cars of the same make parked together, with the people who owned them shopping??

Jobsworths.

Good meet though but not many old skool people there, just me and the jimmy_mac I think!

And thank you to whoever got a pic of the shed :p lol

178hp 172 Cup
shame i didn't get to spk to some of u guys!! we parked up and went to the toilet!! came back and half had left!! we drove round lookin for u guys but couldn't find ya!!! :(

hopefully meet u guys at the next meet :)

oh and some good pix people ;)

500 Twinair
shame i didn't get to spk to some of u guys!! we parked up and went to the toilet!! came back and half had left!! we drove round lookin for u guys but couldn't find ya!!! :(

hopefully meet u guys at the next meet :)

oh and some good pix people ;)

there was some nice cars there, were told we had to move on, so done a little covoy with the orange st, ly and silver r26, blue and black 197s and striped 182, then parked up in the next level and watched the footy. Was a good turnout :)

RS 172
The Black 197 looked the nuts, so clean. Really love the look of them now, didnt at first. Same with the Meggy's though, absolutely hated that rear end on them when they came out, but now in their Sport kit, I think they look mental.

172 Cup SOLD
Cup with the white wheels is the best car there!!! awesome!

Which one?! ;)

There were two!!

Mark's on white Turini's, Missano's and Black Cage and mine on 2118's, Imola's and White Cage, seperate by a Trophy in the middle of them!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Awesome cars :)
P1270050.jpg