ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC / Viper / Taipan / Maxogen?

Skoda Fabia vRS
once ive got my throttle body adapter sorted ill be getting one of these, but which ?

im pretty certain the Taipan will flow the best as its filter is metal gauze so offers the least restriction, my mates corsa 2.0 has one on it and he said its definitely faster with that than the Viper he had on it before, plus i can get a Taipan at a very good price

the Viper does have proven gains though on pretty much every car its fitted too, bit pricey though compared to a BMC

Maxogen, hmmmmm, the quality is probably the best of the lot but you do pay for it, plus it might not even fit im not sure of dimensions yet, probably too pricey for the gains

BMC, ive had one before and they do make a difference, the quality isnt 100% like the ITG but they are still pretty well made and they are very cheap for what they are, im sure id get a gain with it

what do you reckon ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
oh, and K&N now do something similar called Apollo, and Green do something called Twister

Viper mate,
I have had one on the 172, 182 and am waiting for you to get the adaptor so I can fit one to the Hybrid. I already have it here and was gonna get an adaptor from K-Tech till I saw your post on WC.

So put my name down for one when you order yours mate, I can pay up front as soon as you get a price.

Ta

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Viper on mine.

it's soooo much keener low down too.

routed my air feed from a fog light too, well worth it.

8b0b254e.jpg

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive gone and ordered the BMC CDA today, ive had one before and liked it, plus i got it for a decent price too

smokey all my adapters are already sold but ill order some more on Monday so that you get one, make sure you msg me or something to remind me