ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 640d

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
So in that case, the amount he pays to rent/lease it for 2 years wouldn't be worlds apart from the depreciation?

Still trying to get my head around the benefits/disadvantages to the different ways, as I've always just paid in full the amount for a car. (Obviously never bought that expensive a car though)

Yup. Look at this i know its not like for like but its 40k http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-------6-series-640d-m-sport-2dr-auto/1675699

So if you depreciate 7k a year ( random figure) multiply by 2 year lease = £14k. Which is £590 a month.

Ive never leased but if i didn't have an £800 monthly nursery bill i probably would, especially if you want a decent car over 10-15K!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Anyone ploughing that much money into a car wants their head reading,surely a lease is much cheaper...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Actually buying one of these is nuts unless you have a large tax bill you dont want the tax man to have...

Very nice looking classy car,i'd love one.