ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW winter tyres

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Bit early but getting this sorted now so I have them ready for winter as the office is in the Welsh hills so snow and ice are likely.
Ordered a spare set of 19” alloys for the beemer just wondering what tyres to wrap them in.

Recommendations since this is bmw.net after all?

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Nokian seem to get good reviews, I've personally had good experience with Continental Wintercontact TS860 in 17", but there's probably a newer version out now.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve had Kuhmo winter craft on my previous focus RS and bought a set for the Megane trophy (not used yet)
For the price they are good maybe not as good as Michelin or continental but half the price and way better than any summer tyre.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Got a set of Avon WV7 on my winter wheels. Worked really well in the few flakes we had last winter.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Got a set of the Nokien snow proof ps coming WR A4s discontinued apparently.

Anyone know if the tpms you can get of eBay work alright?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I've had Michelin Pilot Alpin 3's & 4's and Vredestein Wintrac Extreme, all 3 were decent