ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bo**ocks - phase 2 interior!!!

Forgot the phase 2 clio interior i was watching on ebay ended earlier today and it went for £29!!! DOH me!

[Edited by Justy on 06 March 2005 at 10:19pm]

Trophy

Why not post a bid when you find it, that way you wont need to remember about it again!
Isnt that the way Auctions work?
You bid the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item and if someone else is willing to pay more, they win!

Mat.

I leave the bidding to the last few mins because if you start bidding early it pushed the price up too quickly!

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Justy on 07 March 2005

I leave the bidding to the last few mins because if you start bidding early it pushed the price up too quickly!

grrrr your one of those last minute bidders that drive people to insanity and suicide grrrrr

Go to an auction house, serious bidders often wait before they start bidding, exactly the same on ebay, annoying as hell but thats how an auction works.

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 07 March 2005

grrrr your one of those last minute bidders that drive people to insanity and suicide grrrrr

LOL!!! try it - you get things much cheaper than having a bidding battle with someone!!!

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 March 2005

Go to an auction house, serious bidders often wait before they start bidding, exactly the same on ebay, annoying as hell but thats how an auction works.

But theres no time limit on them at the auction house and they dont last for 7 days so that you can forget about them!
Think ebay should do away with the times left on auctions, that way if you see an item you want you will bid, else it might not be there the next time you look.

Mat.

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 07 March 2005

LOL!!! try it - you get things much cheaper than having a bidding battle with someone!!!

Or you lose the item to someone who puts a bid in at the last minute for a price less than you were willing to pay!

Mat.

i bid on that i would have won it i bid £31 in the last 5 mintues, then someone emailed me about a leather interior i bidded on before with a second chance offer for £120 so i bought that and had to rush like mad man and cancel my bid on that phase 2 interior, dont know why it went so cheap, strange..

Remapped derv Golf

Thing is you never know -the winning bidder may have had a reserve bid of £150

People seem to pay silly prices for things on ebay - they get carried away

Seen things like phones and Ipods go for more than they cost in the high street.